- builders never, ever finish on time (and always run over budget)
- weddings are expensive
- weddings are the best time of your life
- saxophonists rock!
- writing a book is easy, but writing a good book is more time-consuming and considerably more difficult
- it’s easy to self publish a book, both through amazon and smashwords
- it’s not easy to design your own cover for said self published book
- if you want to be ripped to shreds, try your hand at writing
- getting angry with the customer service rep gets you nowhere
- don’t take those pictures of your nether regions
- if you do, don’t send those pictures to anyone
So, what have you learned this year?